The last one


Advertisement
China's flag
Asia » China » Hubei » Wuhan
June 2nd 2009
Published: June 2nd 2009
Edit Blog Post

Welcome to our last blog (on this website anyways) from China. We have had issues the last little while connecting to this website, so we haven't been able to post a lot. However, we now have our own website and we've also signed up for flickr so we can share our photos and stories with you just as easily. I have sent an email out to everyone on our mailing list - if we missed you by accident, we're so sorry. Please email us directly for the links - I'd rather not post them on this public site where anyone can see them.

We took a trip last weekend, and it was so much fun! We saw the Three Gorges Dam, the city of Yichang along the Yangtze River, toured through Jingzhou (an ancient city with a wall as old as the Great Wall), and spent a night in Qianjiang. All in all, we had a lot of fun. The pictures speak for themselves. Again, we're having issues with this website - uploading photos isn't as easy as it once was. So please email us for the link to flickr - they're all up there for your enjoyment!

We'll be home in just a few weeks now, and can't wait! We miss you all, and can't wait to see many of you at our wedding. Zai Jian!!!

Advertisement



Tot: 0.072s; Tpl: 0.008s; cc: 6; qc: 45; dbt: 0.0479s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb