HuangGuoShu Falls


Advertisement
China's flag
Asia » China » Guizhou » Anshun
July 28th 2019
Published: July 28th 2019
Edit Blog Post

Hi All,

Busy, busy, busy. HuangGuoShu falls are one of China's top tourist attractions and it felt like it at times today. I sometimes find the amount of people rather overwhelming but by the end of the day I was pushing, shoving and cutting the queue with the best of them.

We managed to visit the three main sights in one day. It was a lot of walking and my legs and feet were aching rather at the end of the day.

We first visited the TianXing Qiao scenic area to see the wonderful underground cave. The stone waterfalls were a wonder to behold. It was also lovely to go underground and escape the heat. From there we moved on to DaPuBu the largest of the parks waterfalls. I've never seen a large waterfall and it is awespiring to hear the noise and feel the spray washing over you. We queued, perhaps scrummaged would be a better word, for the best part of an hour to visit the water curtain cave which is behind the falls themselves. Absolutely incredible to be up so close to all that power and it was a lovely shower to cool off under. Last but not least we visited the more gentle, but equally as beautiful, DouPuoTang falls. These are the widest falls in the park.

It is really easy to get around the park and the attractions are well set up. Buses ferry everyone from one attraction to another.

We saw very little of AnShun itself as we were really only there for the falls.

Enjoy the photos

JAH BLESS


Additional photos below
Photos: 28, Displayed: 23


Advertisement



3rd August 2019
20190726_123113

Very Impressive
I have posted some of your pics in "Waterfall pictures" thread in the Photography Forum. Check 'em out.

Tot: 0.078s; Tpl: 0.011s; cc: 13; qc: 30; dbt: 0.0505s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb