Answering some questions


Advertisement
China's flag
Asia » China » Guangdong » Zhuhai
September 17th 2007
Published: September 17th 2007
Edit Blog Post

So after receiving a few inquiries as to the massage parlor I will make some clarifications.

1) It is open 24/7
2) you can get a REAL massage for 30RMB/hour
3) YES for all those curious souls, if you wish you can get some extra attention
4) I stuck to the regular massage which excluded the happy ending.
5) any other questions?

Also about the Italian restaurant.... It was fantastic. The pizza was delicious and we also got some salads with imported Ricotta cheese. Mouth watering!! Especially since you can't get Western food here with great ease.
Last night I attempted to order some Western food, but alas, it was not meant to be. I ordered a club sandwich, asked for it w/o pork/bacon, and was very disappointed to find out that it consisted of small triangles of bread with a slice of chicken (fat and bones, very little meat), a slice of lettuce, and half a cherry tomato.

WHERE THE F*** is the cheese?!

Anyhow the TA's and I came up with a mantra to help us cope with the Chinese culture, food, and everything that can go wrong or be completely weird. T.I.C = you ask what is this? It stands for This Is China.

After muttering it out for a while it does get you relaxed! So next time your in China...

Enjoy, love,
me

Advertisement



Tot: 0.034s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 6; qc: 24; dbt: 0.017s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1mb