Huangshan


Advertisement
China's flag
Asia » China » Anhui » Huangshan
October 20th 2007
Published: July 8th 2011
Edit Blog Post

Huangshan, it means "Yellow mountain" in Chinese, this mountain is located in the south of Anhui province, famous by your steep stone and pine tree. Around the mountain also have old towns representing the one of main construction style of China, Hui construction style.
There is no such industry there, environment is quite rural, so the people there is very simple and also have also a lot of kindness.
The Yellow Mountain, the path to climb up is full of stairs, it is really hard task for who was not prepared, but the scene is wonderful enough to recharge your energy when you take a break to feel the place, I know the difficulty can not be compared to climb a great peak, but I think the conquest and gratification feeling probably is the same.
At Huangshan hostel, I saw a lot of pictures of Mao Tse Tung, that is the only one hostel in China where I found so many stuff about Mao Tse Tung, and then I realized the Mao Tse Tung had a huge influence on the rural people, that is where the Mao helped more in your political career, without doubt, the Mao Tse Tung was a great leader. After a time in China, I started to understand better the contemporaneous history, specially communist versus republican, but there still have so many unclear points that only will be clear with the time.




Additional photos below
Photos: 9, Displayed: 9


Advertisement



Tot: 0.122s; Tpl: 0.023s; cc: 7; qc: 45; dbt: 0.053s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb