People


Advertisement
Cambodia's flag
Asia » Cambodia » South » Phnom Penh
October 9th 2010
Published: October 9th 2010
Edit Blog Post

Dear reader,

This is just a quick note inbetween...I think this is a very important one for anyone interested in traveling to cambodia or traveling in general...

When traveling you meet lots of special people with their own story, a story much different of yours...We met I very interesting, funny and not to forget a bit crazy japanese named Tomo...We explored phnom penh the two days we spent there and it all ended with making a new friend we both hope to meet again rather sooner than later.
This is what traveling the world makes even more special...

One other thing I felt had to be mentioned here is that cambodias population is amongst the youngest in the world meaning there are more people under the age of 30 than anywhere else...(at least I was told so)...Beautiful children with the eyes and mind full of hope...please see the pics ...ah by the way i have never been in a place where they have so man puppies running around....I know what your thinking..and the answer is NO...the khmer kitchen does not feater dog on the menue..

David and Isabel




Additional photos below
Photos: 21, Displayed: 21


Advertisement

girl asking for moneygirl asking for money
girl asking for money

she got 2 dollar and we got this pic


Tot: 0.056s; Tpl: 0.011s; cc: 9; qc: 46; dbt: 0.0337s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb