Cambodia heat to Bali Cool!


Advertisement
Cambodia's flag
Asia » Cambodia » South » Phnom Penh
April 16th 2010
Published: May 11th 2010
Edit Blog Post

Angkor Wat CambodiaAngkor Wat CambodiaAngkor Wat Cambodia

Angkor Wat the crown jewel of South East Asia, one of the must sees in Asia!
April 15th and just like clock work it looks like it is going to rain and not a minute to soon thought I was living in a giant sauna for the past month here in Cambodia. The Khmer new Year is going on and it signifies the beginning of the rainy season so the skies will get cloudy and the cooler temperature will trigger the rain.

If everything moves slow in the tropics it moves even slower at the beginning of April.

Getting excited will be leaving for Bali next week I will be doing Angkor Wat for the 7th time this time with a very good camera as I will have the Nikon D90 with me. We will only have 3 days so I am going to get the three day pass, but maybe we will be cheap and get the one day and go in the night before and pound out Angkor Tom then the next day Angkor Wat, Bayon for lunch and the monkeys and Ta Prom most everyones favorite after lunch . If we do the three day we will for sure do Bantay Sri and the lingles in the river on the mountain.


Advertisement



Tot: 0.115s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 5; qc: 44; dbt: 0.0501s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb