Siem Reap


Advertisement
Cambodia's flag
Asia » Cambodia » North » Siem Reap
August 16th 2007
Published: August 18th 2007
Edit Blog Post

The first of two early starts approximately 4am- today we left Phnom Penh and took the 6:45 flight to Siem Reap. The flight was once again in a 70 seater plane which is ideal to cover the short distance and flight time of 35 minutes. So arrival in Siem Reap was early but the hotel rooms were available to freshen up before breakfast.
The day was free to do with as we liked- the girls had decided on donating blood to a local childrens hospital and I was nominated to hold hands and take some great photos of them and the vampires. Just picture all of them still with beer inside from the last night, with plugs in their arms and blood running out....priceless.
The rest of the day I decided to take a walk around the old market and invest in the t-shirt I had promised myself for weeks. A long afternoon rest was in need before returning to the breakfast place 'home cocktail' fr an evening meal and beer. Another early night was required as tomorrow was a 5 am start to see what inspired the vast majority of the group to do this specific trip- Sunrise over Ankor Wat...

Advertisement



Tot: 0.134s; Tpl: 0.01s; cc: 11; qc: 48; dbt: 0.0381s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb