Interesting Things to do in Gabala – Hidden paradise in Azerbaijan


Advertisement
Azerbaijan's flag
Asia » Azerbaijan
April 16th 2020
Published: April 16th 2020
Edit Blog Post

Are you planning to head your this year vacations in Gabala? Do you know where Gabala is located? Well, this place is one of the oldest cities in Azerbaijan. It has a historical background of around 2,000 years ago. This destination has been categorized into the old city and a modern town city. The modern city is located inside the zone of the Shaki-Zagatala zone.

This place destination has some worth-mentioning locations and attractions to grab at which will make you fall in love with the beauty of this place. Some of the tourists who visited this destination for the first time they even call this place the “Azerbaijani Switzerland”.

How to reach Gabala?



Gabala is located around 225km away from the place of Baku. You can head your way to this destination either through the bus transportation or through the use of some other vehicles as well. If you are traveling through train it will take around 45 minutes. By Baku Bus Terminal, it will take 4 hours and by taxi service, it will take a maximum of 2.5-3 hours. You can also take yourself on the Gabala tour which has a price of around $40 to $50 per person.



Visiting the Beauty of “Yeddi Gozal” Waterfall

If you are visiting this destination for the first time then don’t forget to add your tour listing with the name of Yeddi Gozal waterfall. This waterfall has been located in the destination of the village in the Vandam of Gabala. It is so mesmerizing to view because it has been falling at the highest peaks of the amazing Caucasus Mountains.

This waterfall is famously known by the name of “Seven Beauties”. But the reason behind giving this name is the seven roads which you have to cross through to reach this waterfall. It is no use of visiting this waterfall in the winter season because it gets completely frozen. You can grab its charming beauty worth enough in the spring or summer seasons.

Amazing Destination of Gabaland for Kids

If you are visiting Gabala with your kids and family, then don’t forget to take your kids to the spot of Gabaland! This place will surely bring a huge smile on their face. You can catch this place to be crowded with some excellent activities in which we have football sports, skating rink and fitness center areas. This place has remained to be a top favorite attraction for both children as well as adults. The prices to visit this destination will vary from 1-4 AZN which will be excluding football ground available at the price of 25 AZN and volleyball at the price of 15 AZN each.

Well above all such spots, Gabala has been popularly known for its cafes and restaurants as well. Once you will be visiting this destination, you would be fond of visiting this charming place again and again! It has all the beauty and mesmerizing locations which you can expect on any tour.

Advertisement



Tot: 0.484s; Tpl: 0.008s; cc: 8; qc: 43; dbt: 0.1672s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb