Winter holidays in Armenia. Holidays in Tsakhkadzor in winter 2021-2022


Advertisement
Armenia's flag
Asia » Armenia » West » Hrazdan
November 4th 2021
Published: November 4th 2021
Edit Blog Post

What could be better than a winter vacation with family or friends at a ski resort? To do this, it is not necessary to spend fabulous sums and go to Europe. The Armenian ski resort of international class Tsakhkadzorwill be happy to welcome you.

Tsakhkadzor is located just an hour and a little way from Yerevan. From December to February, all kinds of winter entertainment and outdoor activities are waiting for you here. Holidays in Tsakhkadzor are winter hiking, snowmobiling and inflatable sledding, snowboarding, and of course - skiing. At local rental points, you can pick up all the necessary equipment, both for beginners and for professional athletes.

A cable car equipped with the most modern "LEITNER" equipment and including three consecutive lifts will take you to the ski slopes area located on the slope of Mount Tegenis at an altitude of 2819 m. Tsakhkadzor offers 15 international-class ski trails for skiers with very different degrees of training. Here you will find both simple routes for beginners and challenging trails for ski aces. Well, real extreme athletes will certainly be interested in the steep serpentine track, which is located in the lower section of the ski area.

Do you want to make your vacation even more interesting? Visit local attractions, the main of which is the medieval monastery of Kecharis. And a dinner of delicious dishes of national cuisine and a cozy evening by the fireplace with a glass of Armenian wine will be the perfect end of the day. Enjoy your stay in Tsakhkadzor!

I should add that there is a large selection of accommodation options in the city - from the Marriott hotel chain, which has a rich infrastructure to cottages and even apartments for rent, this makes visiting Tsakhkadzor accessible to everyone.


Additional photos below
Photos: 5, Displayed: 5


Advertisement



Tot: 0.111s; Tpl: 0.01s; cc: 10; qc: 49; dbt: 0.0674s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb