A Unique, 2-Week Tanzania Itinerary (Tanzania itinerary 14 days)


Advertisement
Tanzania's flag
Africa » Tanzania » North » Arusha » Ngorongoro
June 15th 2021
Published: June 15th 2021
Edit Blog Post

If you’re planning a 2- week Tanzania Itinerary must consider the best time to visit. Day 1-7 · Tanzania itinerary. Day 7-14 · Tanzania itinerary. Accommodation. Travel insurance. The thing to do. Included and not included in the itinerary. Safari package prices. How to get to Tanzania ( Kilimanjaro airport, Mwalimu Julius Nyerere airport, Zanzibar airport, Arusha airport). Compare and pick up Five of the Best Safari Itineraries in Tanzania. fantastic Safari Tours in Northern Tanzania. Experience a once-in-a-lifetime journey best Tanzania Safaris & Travel Packages. Find and compare top Safari Holidays in Tanzania. With over 350+ safari tours in Tanzania.

Day 1 Pick up from Arusha/ Kilimanjaro airport




Apon arrive in Tanzania start your 2-Week Tanzania Itinerary. Meet with our company representative to transfer you with a private car to the hotel in Arusha. You will meet with our safari manager to give you the safari brief, after then you will continue with your rest at the hotel waiting for your safari adventure in the next day Hotel in Arusha for your overnight.

About payment of your 2-Week Tanzania Itinerary


We have several methods of payment

• i) Paying your tour by card, we accept VISA, MASTER, CREDIT AND AMERICAN EXPRESS, but by paying as by cards there are bank surcharges of 5%!w(MISSING)hich charges by the bank and not Foot Slopes Tours & Safaris Ltd
• ii) Paying us through an online payment link: Also we have an online payment which we accept cards but by paying as by cards there are bank surcharges of 5%!w(MISSING)hich charges by the bank and not Foot Slopes Tours & Safaris Ltd



iii) Bank Transfer, We accept bank transfer as well though our company account number


• iv) Paying us in cash on the day of arrival
• v) A 40 %!r(MISSING)eservation deposit required during the booking of this tour. 60%!o(MISSING)f the remaining balance will be paid in cash on the day of your arrival in Tanzania. no less than the USD bill of the year 2009.

Day 2: Arusha to Kilimanjaro – Moshi Tours



Pick up at the hotel in the morning (Our driver-guide will come with your names written on A4 Paper) Start your mini-adventure with the short but fascinating drive from Moshi up the lush slopes of Mount Kilimanjaro to the village of Materuni, approximately 1,800 m above sea level. This is market garden territory and has the perfect mixture of climate and soil to produce some of the best coffee in Africa. You’ll visit a coffee farm and learn about how coffee is grown, harvested, and processed, and you’ll try your hand at roasting and preparing a fresh cup of coffee the Chagga way. After a delightful coffee break (so much better than the ones at work!) you’ll take a beautiful 45-minute hike through the hills and valleys en route to the Materuni Falls. The mountain waters fall straight down in a shimmering curtain to splash in the rippling pool where you can float, take a swim, and chill out – literally, as these are pure mountain waters and not yet heated by the sun. But it’ll be welcome after your hike, we bet.

Day 4: Arusha National park




Depart at 8:30 am to Arusha National Park game full day late back to Arusha for your best Tanzania Safari Packages to Arusha National park game drive. You will have walking safaris as well inside the National Park accompanied by ranges to up close with nature and wild. Back to Arusha Venice hotel for your dinner and overnight.

Day 5 Arusha lake Manyara




After breakfast, our driver will pick you up and depart to the Lake Manyara national park for your Northern Tanzania Safari game drive. This national park is one of Tanzania’s most dramatically located wildlife areas, consisting of a massive but shallow soda lake (covering two-thirds of the park), located at the foot of the Great Rift Valley’s western escarpment. The park’s varied habitat attracts a wide variety of animals, including one of Africa’s largest concentrations of elephants, Lake Manyara’s unique tree-climbing lions, as well as large flocks of flamingos attracted by the algae in the lake. Late afternoon transfer to dinner and overnight at Lodge or Campsitedepending on the tour accommodation request.

Accommodation in Campsite: Fanaka

Accommodation in Lodge: Lake Manyara Wildlife lodge

Day6: Lake Manyara – Lake Natron




After breakfast, our driver will pick you up at your accommodation and depart to Lake Natron. Visit Waterfall & Swimming. View Mount Oldonyolengai.

Accommodation in Campsite: Lake Natron Campsite

Accommodation in Lodge: Kisima Ngeda lodge/ Lake Natron lodge

Day7. Natron – Serengeti National Park




Early in the morning exploring Lake Natron. After exploring the Lake you will depart to Serengeti National Park

Descend into the heart of wild Africa – the Serengeti National Park – with its endless plains, rolling into the distance as far as the eye can see. Head to the Central Park area, known as the Seronera area, one of the richest wildlife habitats in the Park, featuring the Seronera River, which provides a valuable water source to this area and therefore attracts wildlife well representative of most of the Serengeti’s species. Arrive in time for lunch and enjoy a 2hrs late evening game drive in the Serengeti National Park.

Accommodation in Campsite: Nyani Campsite

Accommodation in Lodge: Katikati tented lodge

Day 8 -9: Serengeti Game Drive




After breakfast, you will have a game viewing towards Serengeti National Park. The Serengeti, Tanzania’s largest National Park, covers nearly 6,000 square miles of grassland plains, Savannah, kopjes, hills, woodlands, and River line forest systems serve as critical water sources and are often excellent sites for wildlife viewing. Beyond the heralded migration of wildebeest and zebra, the Serengeti is best known for its big predators, including cheetah and Leopard, as well as large pride of Lions and clans of Hyenas and able to see the big 5. Dinner and overnight at Lodge/ Campsite.

Accommodation in Campsite: Nyani Campsite

Accommodation in Lodge: Katikati tented lodge/Kubukubu/ Lahia Lodge

Day10: Serengeti National Park to Ngorongoro Crater




After a relaxing morning and an early lunch, you will have an early in the morning game drive in Serengeti later back to the campsite for branch and hot lunch, Our driver and cook will load everything on the top of our safari jeep after then continue with the game drive while looking to be our of Serengeti to proceed to Ngorongoro. Today, you will be doing a game viewing en-route during your way from Serengeti National Park to Ngorongoro Crater. You will be in Ngorongoro Crater late in the evening where the night will be spent on the crater rim.

Accommodation in Campsite: Ngorongoro Simba Campsite

Accommodation in Lodge: Ngorongoro Rhino lodge

Day 11: Ngorongoro to Lake Hadzabe – Eyasi




After breakfast, we depart for the descend down the crater for a 5-6hrs game drive. In the crater, you can able to view the BIG 5. After a 5-6hrs game drive in the crater See buffalo, giraffe, zebra, and many more species, all set against the stunning backdrop of the Great Rift Wall. Dinner and overnight at /lodge or Campsite

Accommodation in Campsite: Lake Eyasi Campsite

Accommodation in Lodge: Lake Eyasi Safari lodge

Day12. Lake Eyasi Hadzabe to Arusha




The tour will start around 5 am you will continue with your 2-Week Tanzania Itinerary. Head to Lake Eyasi to go hunting with the Hadzabe Bushmen, one of the last hunter-gatherer societies in the world. After your morning hunt, you will visit the Datoga tribe, skilled craftsmen, and blacksmiths.

After your amazing cultural experience, you will be transferred back to Arusha overnight at Venice Hotel.

Day 13: Kilimanjaro Day Hike – Tanzania itinerary 14 days




On this day, you will start your Affordable Kilimanjaro Day Hike, we will drive you about 2 hrs through Kilimanjaro in the morning from the semi-tropical foothills to the Marangu area which situated on the south-eastern side of the mountain. On arrival at Marangu gate. you meet your team of guides and porters, pick up any last-minute supplies for the trek. Head to the entrance of Mount Kilimanjaro National Park to register for the climb. From the cluster of buildings at the gate, it is some four to five hours walk through patches of coffee plantation and dense rainforest to Mandara Hut.

2-Week Tanzania Itinerary. Late in the evening back to Arusha. Overnight stay at Hotel At the end of your Tour we will drop you off at the airport.

Day 14 : Transport in Arusha – Kilimanjaro airport




We will provide you with an early packaged breakfast before departing from Venice Hotel.– Our pick-up drop will be at Hotel on time for picking up you drive you direct to Kilimanjaro airport. This will be the end of the tour and safari with us

What is included for your Tanzania itinerary 14 days




Tanzania Safari accommodation
Daily breakfast, lunch, and dinner
En-route game viewing from Serengeti National Park to Ngorongoro Crater
5-6hrs Ngorongoro Crater tour

En-route game viewing from Lake Natron to Serengeti National Park

The government imposed an increase in park fees
Park entrance fees (for non-residents)
Professional driver/guide

1night hotel accommodation before the tour, 1-night hotel accommodation after the tours in Arusha.
Round-trip airport transfer (pick up and drop off)
Safari transportation (unless labeled as optional

Lake Natron Activities

Lake Eyasi activities

What is not Included Tanzania itinerary 14 days




International flights (from / to home)
Personal items (souvenirs, travel insurance, visa fees, etc.)
Tips (tipping guideline 10 USD per person per day)

What to bring for your Tanzania itinerary 14 days




Clothes.
A warm sweater as the nights can be chilly at high altitudes.
Comfortable shoes
Bath towels, toilet paper, pillow

Advertisement



Tot: 0.064s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 10; qc: 46; dbt: 0.0342s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb