To Our Supporters, With Love


Advertisement
Tanzania's flag
Africa » Tanzania » Centre » Iringa
February 29th 2012
Published: February 29th 2012
Edit Blog Post

New TestmentNew TestmentNew Testment

"Go into all the world. . ."
Over the past five years you have been with us all the way. You have supported us, prayed for us, and shared in our labors. You have been with us through tears of joy and of sorrow. We have taken seriously the need to report honestly.

We have shared the joys of conversions, restorations, and congregational development. We have balanced that with the realities of power outages, filtered water, malaria, and the vehicle rollover crash. If we have downplayed anything, it would be to not complain about some challenges that are part of real world Tanzania. We dare not focus upon those things when so many people have so much less than we have.

We have an update and a plea to all our supporters. We have been fervently praying for God to open a door to our next work. Our plan is to return to the states in late April or early May. We have plans to visit two congregations in the south that are seeking a preacher. Either would be able to support a preacher. Because of your generosity the Jensen mission fund will be able to cover our plane tickets back home.

We are facing the cost of shipping my books and a few personal belongings back to the states. We also will have the expense of traveling to Iowa and renting a truck to transporting some things from our storage unit to our new home, wherever that may be. We feel sort of like Abraham, going forth not knowing for sure where we are going. But these two congregations look favorable. Our request is for you to continue your support for a month or two after our return so we can cover these expenses of relocating. Will you please consider continuing your support through June?

We express our sincere appreciation to you all for your faithful support.

Love,

George, Joy, Jacob, Luke, Lindsey

Advertisement



Tot: 0.36s; Tpl: 0.012s; cc: 13; qc: 69; dbt: 0.2896s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.2mb