Swaziland


Advertisement
Swaziland's flag
Africa » Swaziland » Mbabane
April 8th 2006
Published: October 29th 2006
Edit Blog Post

Well we're writing this 7 months in arrear, but realise there's no picture's of swaziland on google!! am writing this with my sister, who's husband is swazi. we've been there for a total of 5 weeks during the past 2 years with their twin boys - 2 and a half as we write. i have to say if you're travelling in southern africa and have a chance to, visit swaziland! it's the most breathtakingly beautiful landscape, and if you feel in anyway unsafe in south africa (where amy had her wallet stolen - but we loved despite that!), you won't feel that way here!

sd (swaziland to the locals) has a wealth of game reserves and wildlife reserves that are far better value and have easier access than those over the south african border. aside from the animals, swaziland has so much to offer for entertainment!

our time was split between mbabane town centre, mlilwane nature reserve (which not only had a good variety of animals, but a brilliant pool and a fantastic restaurant), and my brother in laws family and friends. we would highly recommend swaziland for a visit - we feel like when we go there we're going home. despite our lack of cash, we still have plans to go back next year!!

enjoy!


Additional photos below
Photos: 3, Displayed: 3


Advertisement



Tot: 0.139s; Tpl: 0.014s; cc: 8; qc: 49; dbt: 0.0864s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb