Home Sweet Home


Advertisement
South Africa's flag
Africa » South Africa » Free State » Drakensberg
February 13th 2007
Published: February 21st 2007
Edit Blog Post

sister sistersister sistersister sister

The jordy girls on christmas day
What a blessing the past 6 weeks have been - to soak up being in a family again, to have home cooked meals and just sit and chat face to face; revisit Umhlanga Medigate Centre and enjoy lazy Sunday afternoons in swimming pool with my siblings, just like we used to when we were little.. For Linda’s birthday we had a brilliant weekend away at Highover, where we spent 2 wonderful days tubing down rapids and making the most of the foo-fee slide that had been built across the river. Christmas was also special to have the family all together, and was as hot has hell! For New year we went to a house party where the theme was Mufia - so had a super time getting all dressed up and then dancing the new year in! Like in 2005, I spent some time riding around with JP in his response vehicle. What a rush - so exciting - got to relieve my childhood dream of being a paramedic..


Additional photos below
Photos: 9, Displayed: 9


Advertisement

Family LunchFamily Lunch
Family Lunch

Enjoying the first sunday back with the family...
HighoverHighover
Highover

Linds checking out the foo-fee slide and the river which we spent much of the weekend tubing down..Jiggy jiggy!
the rest of the familythe rest of the family
the rest of the family

... of course, the 4 cats... all pulling in for a cuddle...
Happy New YearHappy New Year
Happy New Year

Linds and me at Mufia party
Young Adults DinnerYoung Adults Dinner
Young Adults Dinner

Linds and me at Young Adults Dinner.. Happy Christmas!
Day 1Day 1
Day 1

First day home, straight frm the airport, to Iain's building site... Spot the Dwarf!


Tot: 0.152s; Tpl: 0.012s; cc: 12; qc: 63; dbt: 0.0825s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.2mb