East london


Advertisement
South Africa's flag
Africa » South Africa » Eastern Cape » East London
March 24th 2012
Published: March 24th 2012
Edit Blog Post

Hi All, we have finaly moved on from Klein brak, we spent 2 days in a park outside Addo and did a trip into the park, it was realy nice, we saw plenty ellies and lots of buck but no lions. I broke a window on the van at the entrance of the park, the gates are very narrow, that is my story and i am sticking to it, Wanda says i should use those mirrors on the side of the car, but what has the mirrors got to do with a narrow entrance, the problem is now to get hold of a new one, no carevan shops here, but will sort it out. After Addo we moved up to East london and are now at Yellow sand park, a nice park with buetifull beach, will have to do some snorkling once it stops raining.

My pocket is a bit fuller now that we are not traveling in buksie any more, the trash can (Terecan) only used 13l/100kl compared to 35l/100kl in buksie and we have a lot more comfort, realy nice.

We plan to stay here for 1 month and do some trips up the coast to Coffee bay and that area in our tent as the parks up there can not take us for a month because of hollidays coming up.

Well i hope you are all well and enjoying life,.

will keep you posted, cheers Nick and Wanda.









.


Additional photos below
Photos: 8, Displayed: 8


Advertisement

Buffelow rallyBuffelow rally
Buffelow rally

seen at buf in mosselbay
samesame
same

nice


Tot: 0.083s; Tpl: 0.01s; cc: 10; qc: 51; dbt: 0.0521s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb