Mountain Gorilla Naming Ceremony-June 2007


COMING SOON HOUSE ADVERTISING ads_leader
Rwanda's flag
Africa » Rwanda
May 11th 2007
Published: May 11th 2007
Edit Blog Post

Following exerted efforts to save the last endangered species of mountain gorillas, gorillas have increased their reproductivity ratio and due to this, the people of Rwanda, NGOs, private together with friends and families are celebrating this cause through naming young gorilla babies. Since we have all despite our background and efforts contributed to their growth, its time to join hands and celebrate their growth and say bye to whispers of their extinction. They are, and remain our closest cousins in the wild and we dont want to lose them. Ensure that your travel adds value to conservation and inparticular benefits the local people around them, and who remain the custodians of the resource, and the welfare will determine their survival.........lets all ensure linkages are stramlined by linking local people to biodiversity conservation through profitable tourism. Find more(http://www.rwandaecotours.com). Let all our travel benefit and enhance our relationship with host communities and nature....and through this we can guarantee ....healthy people around wildlife habitats, a network of biodiversity conservation and a profitable travel and tourism.

COMING SOON HOUSE ADVERTISING ads_leader_blog_bottom



Tot: 0.089s; Tpl: 0.01s; cc: 7; qc: 50; dbt: 0.0571s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb