Back to Marrakech


Advertisement
Published: April 1st 2009
Edit Blog Post

Well, we're back in Marrakech and getting ready to leave for Amsterdam early in the morning. Essaouira was an excellent place to spend a few days realxing. Yesterday we rode camels on the beach, played in a playground, built sand castleas and walked into town. For lunch we picked out fish, shrimp and calamari and they grilled it up at the fish stall in the port. Perfect. We topped it off with ice cream in the big square. Back to the pool and the turtles for the afternoon and another nice dinner in the hotel restaurant. This morning was a leisurely breakfast and clean-up to get ready for the bus ride. There was a family from Alaska, working Germany, at the hotel and they had a boy who is 5 1/2. Evan and he got along like gang busters so we let them play as long as possible.

Great trip!


Additional photos below
Photos: 4, Displayed: 4


Advertisement



1st April 2009

Looks and sounds amazing!!! We sure look forward to your next entry's!! I think you'll have to keep travelling and blogging - you must be able to get paid doing it somehow?? With kids as cute as yours, I'd watch. :) Not bias. Pictures are amazing, was the camel "comfy" ?? :) Miss you guys!!!!
2nd April 2009

April foolery
Well happy April Fools! Our started with the best joke anyone has ever played on me ... SNOW!!! Yup, the Big Guy played quite a prank on us and made it snow the whole morning! You guys are all looking great and I'm glad you got some pics with the whole family. Better let those Moroccans and tourists work a bit. After all this wonderful food, can it ever be mac and cheese ever again???? Hope you have a fun time in Amsterdam, hopefully you get another couple of blogs in before it's home-time. See you soooooooon!
4th April 2009

back to Marrakech
Hey, thanks for the comments.....but who are you? It says anonymous and I'm not much of a guesser. Paid to travel OK but I don't think I could get paid enough to bring the kids as a job, hahaha. Maybe that little kid travel show on treehouse???? That would be awesome!
4th April 2009

me!
haha - I have nooooooooo idea why it came up as me being anonymous - should have left you wondering maybe? hehe. Good thing I'm not the "blogger" !!! Have a great last day!!!

Tot: 0.066s; Tpl: 0.011s; cc: 9; qc: 40; dbt: 0.0382s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb