women problems...


Advertisement
Morocco's flag
Africa » Morocco » Marrakech-Tensift-El Haouz » Marrakech
August 11th 2008
Published: August 11th 2008
Edit Blog Post

Hello

currently sat in a net cafe being bullied by two five year olds who keep pestering me for money...the day aint going good! I arrived in marrakesh last night after a train journey where i clearly bought a ticket for the sauna carridge after 7 hours Id sweat enough to fill a small resevoir, quench the thirst of a small local village and wash a great dane!

The Djemma el fna (big square) in Marrakesh was quite a sight its what i imagine hell would be like if hell was fun! Lots of smoke, monkeys being messed about with, and lots of drumming! I took my new friend Catelina from greece for a slap up meal and charmed her to sleep...

This morning I took a stroll to the museum and on the way "bowled" around the square where some old man was doing some sort of fortune telling voodoo etc - some helpful morrocan (for once not wanting cash) explained that the man gave you a piece of wet paper you held it in your hand and if when he took it back it had a scribbly like drawing on it meant you had a problem..the old guy knew his shit - mine looked liked a child had puked on it and he said it meant i had a problem with women - the curse of 58 is still hanging over me then!

After the museum i met my new morrocan aquaintence (who looked like ferris bueller) for a quick mint tea.

All good here except the bullies i might be heading out treking next but Im not sure as time is slowly slipping away...

see you soon

b x



Advertisement



Tot: 0.061s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 10; qc: 44; dbt: 0.0409s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb