Sun, surf & seafood


Advertisement
Morocco's flag
Africa » Morocco » Marrakech-Tensift-El Haouz » Essaouira
August 23rd 2006
Published: August 28th 2006
Edit Blog Post

Seafood grillSeafood grillSeafood grill

For less than $10 you get lots of scrummy sardines, prawns, fish, calamari, tomato salad, bread and drink
This blog is dedicated to my good friend and workmate Terry Cronan who retired today from the NAB. Best wishes TC, you lucky bugger, and I will catch with you for a round of golf when I return to Sydney.

Straight off the High Atlas Mountains and onto Essaouira (pronounced "Essawira") on the coast. Spent my time going from the outdoor seafood grills (the sardines were by far the best I have ever tasted), to the beach, to the shopping alleys, and finally to the bars and cafes. Pigged out on scrummy crepes, pastries and ice-cream. Fantastic town to chill out and rest my tender leg muscles.

After a relaxing couple of days it was onto Marrakesh. On the way we espied some goats in an Argan tree. This event does happen au naturel, however it was at least a month too early for the Argan fruits to be in season. Nothing wrong picking out a couple of cute kids, stick them in a tree, and wait for the money to roll in. Really hilarious. You've got to hand it to the farmer for being entrepreneurial and taking advantage of snap-happy tourists.









Additional photos below
Photos: 10, Displayed: 10


Advertisement

TC, need any Viagra?TC, need any Viagra?
TC, need any Viagra?

Natural herbs to cure anything


Tot: 0.037s; Tpl: 0.01s; cc: 12; qc: 24; dbt: 0.0196s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb