Jimma Hills 90210


Advertisement
Ethiopia's flag
Africa » Ethiopia » Oromia Region » Jimma
February 16th 2010
Published: February 16th 2010
Edit Blog Post

On our way to the university we passed by a large crowd and a guarded street. I have asked three people, Joseph, Samuel and Temesgen about this and though the stories differ a little in the smaller details the big picture is the same. This lady hotel owner evidently killed an employee. She owned the green hotel, which is in the residential section, no way a tourist would find it. The guy lost some money or something, so she killed him and buried him. Neighbors complained about a smell, so she killed a dog and said the dog was the source. Cops came and found the body the day before we drove by. When they took her away the crowd was chanting “kill her, crucify her.” We were told she was not well liked to begin with by Temesgen. My companion asked why and I said she was probably a bitch. Temesgen did not know why, so I said she was definitely a bitch. There are rumors that she killed others and the she uses the bodies in some sort of devil worship. My companion had no idea what was going on though, she was like, “wait a minute, what the hell are you talking about? How did you find out about this?” Dude, I am totally connected in Jimma, I got the score.

Advertisement



Tot: 0.073s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 7; qc: 50; dbt: 0.0449s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb