Puppy Tesfa


Advertisement
Ethiopia's flag
Africa » Ethiopia » Addis Ababa Region » Addis Ababa
March 30th 2009
Published: March 30th 2009
Edit Blog Post

Vasara writing… At last, I got a puppy! It is a female, just like our wonderful dog, Zuza, at home. She is black and her name is Tesfa, which means “hope.” Our neighbor who is from Germany has 6 dogs. She was walking 2 of her dogs and we started talking. One of her dogs loves to play ball, so we threw the ball for the dog to catch. Our neighbor asked if we would like to have a dog. We thought about it, but in the meantime the dog got pregnant. When the puppies were born, we came to visit every week to see them grow. There were 3 puppies - 1 male and 2 females. They were all very cute. Every week they looked different as they grew. It was hard to wait the 3 weeks until the puppies were 6 weeks and could leave their mother.

Whenever we walk past their gate the dogs bark and bark. It is funny that the dogs stick their noses under the gate. From the outside, all you can see is a big dog snout!

Finally, we got to keep the puppy at our house. Tesfa is about as big as my dad’s shoe. She is very fluffy and soft. She is like a stuffed animal that when you press the belly it makes a cute sound. It is also funny that when she gets to excited from playing with all of us, she hides underneath the chair. We call that her “safe house.”

When we leave to go home to the USA, my friend at school will get to keep puppy Tesfa.



Additional photos below
Photos: 5, Displayed: 5


Advertisement



Tot: 0.049s; Tpl: 0.01s; cc: 7; qc: 23; dbt: 0.0305s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1mb