The day before


Advertisement
Egypt's flag
Africa » Egypt » Sinai
November 11th 2006
Published: November 11th 2006
Edit Blog Post

Well this is my first ever blog entry and im itching to work out out to use this thing so as I sit here listening to the Chris Moyles Pod Cast and wondering what I need to pack tomorrow i'll just be writing anything to start with.

Tomorrow morning we are flying out to Sharm, there are five of us going, Myself, KT Anna (Banana) Her new Fella Duncan and our friend Neil (peel)

We are all off to do some scuba diving, Neil and Myself have PADI Open Water Diving Qualification, KT and Banana are advanced PADI Qualified and Duncan is going to be diving for the first time this week.

Myself and Peel are doing advanced diving courses and the girls will be doing the PADI Rescue Diver Courses.

Me KT and Peel spent 3 weeks in Thailand in the summer which was completely amazing and spent most of our time there on an island called Koh Tao. if anyone has been there you will know how hard it is to leave.

Well thats it.. thats my first entry and lets see what tomorrow brings, hopefully all will go well and next time i write an entry i will be in sharm!

Laters

Advertisement



Tot: 0.145s; Tpl: 0.018s; cc: 14; qc: 66; dbt: 0.0829s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.2mb