A Day of Travel back to Israel


Advertisement
Egypt's flag
Africa » Egypt » Sinai » Taba
February 11th 2009
Published: April 14th 2009
Edit Blog Post

Day 16 I woke up in the Hilton Taba Resort located at Taba Beach in South Sinai, Egypt. We were allowed to sleep in late that morning, no later than 11am. At 12:00 pm, we were on the bus going to cross the border, leaving Egypt and entering Israel. When we were in line for the passort control, two Russians shoved their way to the front of the line. Also, a Russian lady was shoving through the line. I stepped in front of her so she couldn't get ahead. Then we had to wait in a long line and scan our baggage. That took at least two hours. After entering Israel we got onto another bus and drove to Jerusalem, Israel at the Olive Tree Hotel. We arrived at the Hotel and ate dinner, but didn't sleep there. Then we got onto a different bus and group and headed toward the airport. At the airport we found our luggage and went inside. We found our concourse and waited. Soon we boarded the plane at 11:45 pm M.E.T. for our 13 hour flight to America. Grandma, Grandpa and I sat next to each other. Grandma had a window seat and Grandpa and I had an isle seat. I watched a movie called the City of Ember. I also played a fish game. It was a nice flight.

Advertisement



Tot: 0.08s; Tpl: 0.012s; cc: 10; qc: 48; dbt: 0.0538s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb