From Paris to Berlin.... and every disco Ive been in


Advertisement
Germany's flag
Europe » Germany » Berlin » Berlin
October 9th 2009
Published: October 31st 2009
Edit Blog Post

Arriving in Berlin late we were met with caos!! At City Stay Mitte they had only booked one of us in... they were fully booked... mmmm not a happy Jen... We had booked a double as we had been staying in a dorm in Amsterdam and needed some TLC!! hehe... They couldnt find our booking and the language barrier was soooooo bad we left!!! Making our way to Generator, a famous hostel with plenty of beds we had no problem aquiting a twin. It was really lovely and they gave us free breakfast...yay! The following morning we found a hotel closer to the city... We spent the day in Haymarket exploring and eating spanish tapas at a local restaurant,,, That night we went on a pub crawl with Dax, another awesome busabout guide. We went to four local pubs, two being old squatters bars, they were fantastic! We ended at a nightclub and danced the night away... The next day we slep in still recovering from Amsterdam, Oktoberfest and Ios!!! We went on an afternoon city tour walk which took us all over the citym east and west and too parts of the famous berlin wall. It was a fantastic history lesson but it was frost bightinly cold! That night we ate some well missed Italian food in a quaint restaurant before heading to bed early for an early sttart onto Prague!


Additional photos below
Photos: 18, Displayed: 18


Advertisement



1st November 2009

=)
Loved 'Winter is upon us' pic....so cute! x

Tot: 0.043s; Tpl: 0.01s; cc: 10; qc: 27; dbt: 0.0245s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1mb