Nice, Day 2


Advertisement
France's flag
Europe » France
July 1st 2013
Published: July 1st 2013
Edit Blog Post

Another hot and sunny day in Nice. We had breakfast and headed off on foot to the beach, their were not that many people there at 9.30 but it was warm and sunny so we got a spot on the pebbles and me and dad jumped in! The water is really blue and it gets deep straight away. It is salty. We didn't have towels so we had to dry out in the sun. A ore and more people arrived and hopped into the water. We had another look at the supporter tents for the Tour de France which are all along the Promenade des Anglais. Dad got a top and we got some free sunhats, mum got a cute little red one! We left dad at the beach and went to get some lunch from the supermarket, he had to keep our spot on the beach. Fresh baguette and chicken ....yum. We spent a little more time at the beach before wandering back thru the people watching the T de F on the big screen. We decided to hop on the little tour train that drives thru the old town and up to the Parc du Chateau. This is where the old castle used to be and you could see down at the waterfall and over Nice and the Bay of Angels. It was pretty. After that we got an ice cream we took dad back to the hotel. Then mum and I had a look around the shops before going back to get dad before tea. Tomorrow is the time trial down at the Promenade, should be fun.


Additional photos below
Photos: 3, Displayed: 3


Advertisement



2nd July 2013

France
Hi Samantha, We hope you are having an awesome time! Mrs Cameron wants to know what sport you want to play for Winter Tournament next term... Netball, Soccer, Rippa or Hockey??? How do you pronounce 'Nice'? We have just had our Te Papa trip with the rest of the syndicate. It was great. Taimana wants to know if you are going to Holland? We look forward to reading about the Tour de France. So cool that you are actually there! See ya Room 10
3rd July 2013

Hello!
Hi Room 10, could I please do ripper. Happy late Birthday Jade

Tot: 0.265s; Tpl: 0.012s; cc: 5; qc: 45; dbt: 0.0388s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb