Puerto Viejo de Talamanca
Background: Costa Rica is a Central American success story: since the late 19th century, only two brief periods of violence have marred its democratic development. Although still a largely agricultural country, it has expanded its economy to include strong technology and tourism sectors. The standard of living is relatively high. Land ownership is widespread.
Photos from Puerto Viejo de Talamanca
Blogs from Puerto Viejo de Talamanca
Latest Blogs from Puerto Viejo de Talamanca
- February 21st 2013 Pura Vida! The pure life, for all you gringos ;)
by Words: 1464 Photos: 0
- September 22nd 2012 Cahuita, Puerto Viejo y San José
by Words: 1599 Photos: 5
- September 20th 2012 De Parismina a Tortuguero
by Words: 1596 Photos: 6
- September 15th 2012 Puerto Viejo
by Words: 2329 Photos: 0
- August 13th 2012 Adventure Awaits
by Words: 903 Photos: 10
- August 12th 2012 Canal Anyone
by Words: 2197 Photos: 54
- August 8th 2012 Caribean Coast
by Words: 1300 Photos: 34
- July 11th 2012 Welcome to Gringolandia!
by Words: 492 Photos: 0
- June 15th 2012 Canopies and Caribbean
by Words: 1502 Photos: 15
- May 16th 2012 Magic...
by Words: 432 Photos: 4
- March 18th 2012 Just leaving Costa Rica
by Words: 1783 Photos: 0
- March 15th 2012 Our first taste of Costa Rica..... Puerto Viejo......
by Words: 1600 Photos: 6
- January 9th 2012 Panama/Costa Rica
by Words: 468 Photos: 0
- October 19th 2011 Cahuita and Puerto Viejo
by Words: 1140 Photos: 42
- September 5th 2011 Puerto Viejo
by Words: 481 Photos: 0
- August 22nd 2011 Pura vida!
by Words: 1160 Photos: 16
- August 19th 2011 Caro Rica en de zoektocht naar de zon
by Words: 760 Photos: 24
- April 22nd 2011 20th April
by Words: 1791 Photos: 0
- April 10th 2011 Sloths, Monkeys, and Poison Dart Frogs oh my!!
by Words: 386 Photos: 0
- April 8th 2011 Relaxation... what's that?!
by Words: 192 Photos: 0