School


Advertisement
Australia's flag
Oceania » Australia
February 1st 2012
Published: February 1st 2012
Edit Blog Post

Its wednesday today. We have had 3 days of school at CCGS. The school is massive compared to southridge and its all outdoors except classrooms. On the first day we met the exchange coordinator and she gave us a tour of the school, which took a long time because the school grounds are so massive. We also got a free sun hat that we are required to wear outside. And they are strict about their hats. They put hats above respect for teachers on there list of rules. Wearing a sun hat is more important than respecting a teacher apparently. They are a lot more strict at this school but not really towards the exchange students which is nice. It is nice being able just to skip classes and go to the library to do our own work whenever we really want. Today we got our own timetable though and we also got a diary that all the students have to write their homework and classes etc. in. They are really strict about that as well, and it gets checked and signed every week. They also gave me there school yearbook from last year which is cool.

Weather has been really weird, can go from 30 degrees and really sunny, to pouring rain and 20-25 degrees. But its still nice. Other than that we havn't been up to much, just school now.

Advertisement



Tot: 0.085s; Tpl: 0.017s; cc: 5; qc: 45; dbt: 0.0419s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb