I don't have a creative title...


Advertisement
Australia's flag
Oceania » Australia
February 5th 2012
Published: February 5th 2012
Edit Blog Post

Well its sunday today. The school week went by fast, and we got our schedule and everything sorted out. Also got my own little Central Coast Grammar School diary, i think i said that in the last blog, but i can't remember. We set up our schedules and sadly, i couldn't get into cooking class, but my classes are still really nice. The whole week though it was rainy and grey, reminding me of home. On friday afternoon though the sun started to come out a bit. All the exchange boys went over to Christians house for dinner and to stay overnight. We had an aussie vs canadian basketball game 3v3. Safe to say canadians won... actually i have no idea, we didn't keep score but it was an even game. The next morning the sun came out and it was really nice out so we walked across the beach to the lagoons and went tree swinging into the most disgusting lagoon water ever, but it was still really fun. Then we walked back to the ocean and before going in the ocean we had a race running upstream agaisnt the current. Then we went for a nice swim and then went home for lunch. Then we played another basketball game and we played backyard cricket for a while. When we got home we went into the pool for a while till Zac and Larry came over. Then they got here and we had a nice boys night. And today was another amazing day, the sun making an appearance for the weekend, worked out perfectly. So we made breakfast and then went out to the pool for a while again. Then we went down to Erina to go to the gym. Theeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeen we came home and hung around and then will, fergus and i played some random shooting basketball games for a while.

Advertisement



Tot: 0.078s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 6; qc: 45; dbt: 0.0463s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb