A time of lasts


Advertisement
Australia's flag
Oceania » Australia » Western Australia » Perth » Perth City
May 27th 2006
Published: May 27th 2006
Edit Blog Post

So....after a year of organising and counting down, the time is nearly here. We leave tomorrow to start our journey of fun, marriage and many adventures.

The past week or so has been very much a time of lasts; the last time I send an email as Kylie Pitman, the last time I sign my name as a Miss, the last time we see friends before we get married, the last time we see friends and family before they join us in Thailand for the big day, the last time I can cuddle Dex for a while (don't get me started on that!).

But - we are getting very excited as the hours tick down. We are both packed, passports and tickets ready and most things checked off the To Do list which has been in existence for many months!

Tomorrow we will take Dex to Mum's which will be the hardest thing we do, but after we get through that I'm sure we'll be fine...nothing a couple of stiff drinks won't help numb anyway.

So....stay tuned for more tales. Our first stop is Bangkok to get all the official paperwork done for the wedding and then we head down to Phuket where the fun (and madness) begins on Friday when the first guests arrive.

Until next time, much love
Ky & Stu

Advertisement



Tot: 0.053s; Tpl: 0.008s; cc: 9; qc: 52; dbt: 0.0331s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb