drinking, swimming and snags!


Advertisement
Australia's flag
Oceania » Australia » Western Australia » Perth » Perth City
January 23rd 2007
Published: January 23rd 2007
Edit Blog Post

Hi, met up with Tommo (from bristol) on saturday...after getting extremely sunburnt wandering round town. Went into a bar and sampled the local cocktails!
Went into some huge pub at night then onto this club...where they wouldn't accept my UK licence as I.D! The cheek of it! So some weird new zealand bloke told the bouncer we were "involved" and then i got in! I avoided him the rest of the night!

Took it EASY like Sunday morning...all day sunday! Went to John's house (Gill's boyfriend). He lives in a mansion...i mean literally! He has a pool, tennis court, cricket pitch and thats just outside! Spent most of the day in the pool....it's surrounded by palm trees! Sampled a good set of "snags" on the barbie! Yum! There were about 15 people there, it was a good time!

Yesterday was Gill's birthday. I slept most of it. At night we had another BARBIE! the family came round...my other cousin and his fioncee, gill's brother, wife and child and 3 of her friends. We talked lots about rubbish until the wee small hours...actually...I don't think they've gone to bed yet!

So yeh, mostly avoiding sun...and more sunburn...taking it easy...being like an aussie! Still haven't seen a kangaroo tho! really must do something about that! hmmm!!!

catcha! x

Advertisement



23rd January 2007

very cold in England
I hope this gets to you as the last two have not. everyone is fine and it looks like you are having a good time, miss you Laura. Love Auntie Julie
24th January 2007

melting in oz
Hope I don,t make myou feel homesick by telling you about our temperatures of zero degrees! A bit windy too! Got your text about your first meeting with Joey. Hope you managed to get some pics. Saw a programme on ROTTNEST today. Looks cool. Cannot believe how quiet it is without you. Poor auntie Jeffie! Enjoy it all!

Tot: 0.158s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 5; qc: 44; dbt: 0.108s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb