Birthday Girl Vix!


Advertisement
Australia's flag
Oceania » Australia » Victoria » Melbourne » City Centre
May 3rd 2006
Published: May 15th 2006
Edit Blog Post

Vix's Birthday today......... Happy Birthday Vix!!!!!

Jordan (Vix Boyfriend currently travelling South America) called Vix first thing- bless him- it made her day! And so did the huge boquet of flowers he had sent to her!!!! In fact she was crying for hours!!!! Out of happiness I hope!!

I had work today but only until 2pm so it gave me some time to prepare the party for Vix! She had taken the day off work so I demanded she went out for the rest of the day (returning with the best fish and chips for tea) so I could bake the rest of the Cadbury's Harriot the Hedgehog cake (which i'm sure you all remember from your 3rd birthday or close!!!!) which ended up looking like a bit of a road kill really (but its the thought that counts and tasted great!) Mum how on each did you always manage to get it to look like the pictures in the Cadbury's cook book I'll never know! Genius these mums!!!!

The theme of the party was Cadbury's World as Vix has a huge obsession- or problem really with chocolate!!!!!! We decked the flat out in all purple and silver decorations and filled the table with different selections of chocolate as well as my famous Mars Bar Cake which went down too well!!!!

We had all clubbed together to buy Vix some presents and i'd wrapped them all in chocolate wrappers which i'd followed Vix around for during the week collecting the empty wrappers out of her handbag or the bin!!!! Vix just thought we had bought her a huge goody bag of chocs!!!!

Vix loved the party!

That night we went to the night "Paper, Scissors, Rock"............ play against the barman and if you win all your drinks are free! The boys had a great night winning all of theirs but I lost everyone!!!! We ended up in Bimbos again..... Darren leaving straight away feeling sick- a result of all the free drinks!!! Paul was too but soon got over the sickness and battled on......... creating some great drunken video footage making his "noisy" scrambled eggs as always on his return from every drunken evening!

(I called in sick the next day to work!)

Pickles- how was the Take That concert!!!!!!!???????

Congratulations to my cousin Lorraine who gave birth to their second little boy- 4/5/06- hope all is well and Stephen is doing the night shifts!!!!!

Martin at Birse- hows little Ben? Sure I have your email wrong!

Birse- did you get my postcard?




Additional photos below
Photos: 8, Displayed: 8


Advertisement



Tot: 0.144s; Tpl: 0.011s; cc: 19; qc: 75; dbt: 0.0938s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.2mb