24thand25th/10 cairns


Advertisement
Australia's flag
Oceania » Australia » Queensland » Cairns » Cairns City
October 27th 2008
Published: October 27th 2008
Edit Blog Post

This content requires Flash
To view this content, JavaScript must be enabled, and you need the latest version of the Adobe Flash Player.
Download the free Flash Player now!
 Video Playlist:

1: 21 secs
Decided to go shopping at the big shopping centre in the morning. Went into game and saw Fable 2 and Fallout 3 and realised there is a lot to do when I get home.

In the centre of town there was a live reggae band which we decided to sit and watch. There was a cool old man dancing and playing tambarine the whole way through.

After this we did a bit of sunbathing and went for a swim. Whilst we were swimming a cool Jazz band set up on the stage next to the pool. When we got out of the pool we sat on the grass and spent the rest of the night watching them. Once again the cool old man was dancing and playing tambarine.

The next day we decided to go on a big hike that is supposed to take four to five hours but only took us 2.5 hours. This was a really good walk as it went up a big hill through forest so there was plenty to see.

After this we went back in to town and had a look in an aboriginal art gallery which was interesting. We then went for another swim and bit of sunbathing and watched a country band play (no cool old man this time).

An early night as have to be up really early for our trip to the tablelands.


Additional photos below
Photos: 5, Displayed: 5


Advertisement



Tot: 0.082s; Tpl: 0.01s; cc: 15; qc: 54; dbt: 0.0414s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb