from rain to paradise and cow girls in between!


Advertisement
Australia's flag
Oceania » Australia » Queensland » Airlie Beach
June 10th 2007
Published: June 10th 2007
Edit Blog Post

well were are finally back in thw world of communication! its been a while!
where to start!
t - you kissed will from beauty and the geek i am jealous indeed well done...is he the guy that is coming to all these family bbqs?

so we had an amazing few fays staying at the howson's house near noosa..its gorgeous...we didnt leave the house for four days except to go to austraila zoo! it was so nice to have a house to relax and chill in especially one as beautiful as that...shame about the weather though! but still nice to see some near family too!

next stop was hervey bay...the launch pad for fraser island. as i have said i am nver camping again...it rained solidly for 48hours, we had a punctured tyre and spent an entire day in a picnice shelter...and got chansed by a dingo. still we met some amazing people had a huge laugh and cooked a pretty damn good spag bol on a camp stove. when we finally got radio reception back oin day 3 we were overjoyed!

our next stop was an overnight stop on oz experience...kroombit cattle staion...we got taught to lasso, do a goat rodeo, and rode bucking broncos...and they were all real life cow boys and girls...i really want to be one now. it was a really good nught as you are with poeple youve been making friends with for days....a really good night!

last night we arrive at airlie (no) beach...apparently the party capital of oz...and so last noght we partied hard...on tables...it was great! we had so much fun...and there more to come!

i must be quick becasue were about to leave to get on our boat to sail around the whitsundays! its supposed to be like paradise and the weather is looking better than it did for fraser...so we are very excited!

hope all is well...will try and update soon
xx

Advertisement



Tot: 0.056s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 7; qc: 44; dbt: 0.0326s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb