General Stuff.....


Advertisement
Australia's flag
Oceania » Australia » New South Wales » Sydney
December 10th 2007
Published: January 3rd 2008
Edit Blog Post

Okay.....so weve been pretty bad with the whole blog updates.........but we havent been up to a great deal except getting used to working a 5 day week and doing general stuff at the weekends. Its been quite nice doing not alot as travelling and being somewhere different day after day does take it toll on you after a few months......although im just trying to make excuses for being lazy!!

We managed to meet up with our friends Paul and Kirstie who we had met in Malaysia and on Bali and offered them a place to stay at our Pad which we didnt have at the time whilst on Bali. Id also joked that we would be expecting the dinner to be on the table when we got home from work........im not sure they realised i was joking......but thanks for the fine cuisine!! The one thing we got to sample whilst they were here was Kangeroo.....which i have to say is simply delicious.......cooked on our newly acquired BBQ!!

And thats all weve been up to really.......BBQing....... how we miss the rain sleet and snow.......and gloomy nights driving home from work!!


Additional photos below
Photos: 8, Displayed: 8


Advertisement



3rd January 2008

Knocking together a few meals over the week was the least we could do for you guys! Big thanks again for letting us stay! We're missing Sydney a bit, but NZ is just beautiful - you're going to love it here xxx

Tot: 0.127s; Tpl: 0.011s; cc: 11; qc: 25; dbt: 0.1069s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb