The new Pad


Advertisement
Australia's flag
Oceania » Australia » New South Wales » Sydney
November 29th 2007
Published: December 2nd 2007
Edit Blog Post

Well......we had to wait 2 weeks or so to move out of our serviced box apartment......into the new pad in Potts Point, and weve posted a couple of pics. The pad could have been left a bit cleaner than it was, and we had to spend most of our first day cleaning......but the couple of beers on the saturday night more than made up for it! On the 2nd night, we hurried up to the roof to watch the fireworks from the final of Austrailia Idol, which were certainly the best ive ever seen (oh and theres a short Vid to make you all jealous!!)

You'll be pleased to know weve both come back down to earth and started working again......which has been slightly easier than we thought it would be. Bex is on her 3rd week now temping, and im due to start my first full week tomorrow......and were so looking forward to payday so we can hit the 'liquor'stores and buy some quality alcohol...... and start working our way through the many local restaurants in the neighbourhood!!

Apart from the move we havent been up to too much, just spending cash on work stuff and doing normal dull things.......how you appreciate the last 4 months or so much more when reality kicks in! Promise we'll get up to more interesting stuff when the dollars start rolling in!!






Additional photos below
Photos: 6, Displayed: 6


Advertisement

This view was worth waiting 3 weeks for!!!This view was worth waiting 3 weeks for!!!
This view was worth waiting 3 weeks for!!!

This is the view from our roof.........


Tot: 0.142s; Tpl: 0.01s; cc: 11; qc: 77; dbt: 0.0821s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.2mb