Plane...Sydney


Advertisement
Australia's flag
Oceania » Australia » New South Wales » Sydney » Kings Cross
December 9th 2005
Published: December 13th 2005
Edit Blog Post

Slept through alarm. Awake at 8.15. Late, argh. Throw arms in air and run around like a Muppet. Shower and dress. Drove up through Perth and the Tunnel. Went to old house in Cloverdale to show Richie. Shopping, it’s so cheap, at Belmont Forum. Richie got thongs and I got some t-shirts. Had lunch in the food hall. Went past my old schools and I don’t recognise them. Went up to Guildford and the Old Court House. Had a look around. Got dropped off at the airport. Checked in and went through security. Richie got quizzed by the security but all ok. Had a beer in the airport and then boarded plane. Sat on the right side of the plane and saw the city as we took off. Good flight had dinner just after takeoff. Once again we had a big tail wind over 100km/h so the plane was flying over 1000 km/h. watched 40 Year Old Virgin. Load of bollocks. Landed 30 Minutes early. Rang Mum to let her know we’d arrived safely. Got bags and to the taxis. Just when I thought Sydney’s changed and got friendlier our driver decided to call another driver and arsehole and they both had a shouting match in the tunnel. We were sitting in the taxi with the meter running. Not on my time please. Checked into hotel and dumped bag in the room. Took a walk down Darlinghurst Road to Potts Point and Woolloomooloo. Had a beer in The Bells pub. Walked along the jetty there and past millions of dollars worth of boats in the marina. Back to hotel and bed about 1am.

Advertisement



15th December 2005

Sydney
Hi David, Glad you are having a good time. Give my love to my beautiful City!

Tot: 0.078s; Tpl: 0.011s; cc: 12; qc: 51; dbt: 0.0444s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb