sunshine state


Advertisement
United States' flag
North America » United States » Florida » Orlando
July 29th 1989
Published: July 29th 2010
Edit Blog Post

its been three weeks since butch dropped me off back home...and i'm still livin the dream...

though, i must admit there are some pretty pie crazy jabbies down in these parts...

so...i spent a week back home hangin with the fam and a few friends...did a nice little ceremony thing for JLG...those that were there, i truly appreciate it...

then i caught a flight on down to the city of sunny orlando...
and like an idiot...i tried puttin the word "plan" back into my vocabulary...but, again...shit falls apart...and living in 1989...its best to not plan...cause all they do is not pan out...

so...Annie and Jason allowed me to spend a week with them in there place...it was a fun, drunken, yet relaxing time...pool and sun always add to a great day. finally ate at the gyro spot on the corner of colonial and orange...and it exceeded my expectations...so, yes, i vouch for them...

i am currently stayin at myles's house...has a pool and it overlooks the lake...fuckin good times...

been to the beach a couple of times and have had some pretty awesome evenings...

then again, its orlando...i lived here for 7 yrs...and its really tryin to call me back...

sorry...no pictures or video since i've been down here...

sorry for the delay on this...thanks to everyone in this city that have kicked it with me and have shown me a great time

honorable mentions...big belly...foosball...day at disney...BEACH...margarita fest...pool fest...BEACH again...jason, annie, tiant, myles, todd, rocky...Putt-Putt...beard lovin jabbies...

for eveyone out there...live your dream...stay RAD

Advertisement



Tot: 0.226s; Tpl: 0.013s; cc: 9; qc: 45; dbt: 0.0392s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb