MGM Studios


Advertisement
United States' flag
North America » United States » Florida » Orlando
February 25th 2007
Published: February 26th 2007
Edit Blog Post

Well we ended up at MGM Studios today instead of Magic Kingdom. My battery level on the camera was showing only half full for some reason in the morning so I didn't even want to attempt going to Magic Kingdom with the chance of the battery dying completely so I didn't risk it.

MGM was pretty good. Not really all that interesting for Maya though except for the character sightings, some of the stunt shows and the Star Tours space ride. We also took a mini art class and learned how to draw Stitch from Lilo & Stitch and she liked that a lot but other than that, she was okay with going back to Kissimmee a little earlier to get some dinner, do some shopping and hang out back at the hotel. She is super excited too cause on our way back from MGM we stopped and got her her very own digital camera and that was one of her penny wishes that she's been making at all the fountains throughout Disney...lol! She so excited and can't wait to take her own pictures tomorrow at Magic Kingdom.

We made it an earlier night than usual tonight. We're all pretty exhausted...been doing a lot of walking as I'm sure you can imagine. My feet are throbbing. I've also been sick with a cough the last couple of days and it seems to be getting worse. Gonna get to bed early tonight and hopefully wake up brand new for Magic Kingdom.

Take care and God bless.


Additional photos below
Photos: 14, Displayed: 14


Advertisement

Muppet FountainMuppet Fountain
Muppet Fountain

Just about to go in and watch a Muppets 3-D movie.
Maya on the TramMaya on the Tram
Maya on the Tram

Going through a backstage tour of movie stunts. This is the Catasrophe Canyon, see the video.
Maya & Daddy Maya & Daddy
Maya & Daddy

We ended the night with a Chinese buffet back in Kissimmee and not that anyone needs to see food in Maya's mouth..lol..but I love this picture to pieces. Dinner was a really fun time.


27th February 2007

wow jenny you keep us posted every night. that's so cool. hope your feeling better and continue blogging cause i love it. maya is so cute with all those characters. i'm sure she is loving it. did u guys do the princess thing for her yet? probably not cause i didn't see pictures yet. enjoy the rest of your time at disney and have safe trip back.
27th February 2007

Hey Jenny, You guys look like you are having so much fun. Your little girl looks like she's having a dream come true. Seeing your blog makes me want to have a baby so bad. But still working on it!:) Well, keep having fun and stay safe. God Bless You guys.

Tot: 0.063s; Tpl: 0.011s; cc: 5; qc: 44; dbt: 0.0399s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb