Magic Kingdom Day 1


Advertisement
United States' flag
North America » United States » Florida » Orlando
February 26th 2007
Published: February 27th 2007
Edit Blog Post

We had a great time today at Magic Kingdom however we cut it short because Maya is not feeling so well. I'm pretty sick myself although Maya and I have 2 totally different illnesses. I've got an annoying cough and really congested. Maya is feeling nauseous and tired. She feels better in air-conditioned places. It's pretty hot here during the day but today was somewhat humid and very gray. At least it didn't rain. Even with us being sick we're still trying to make the most of the day. We're still having fun. We tried to squeeze what we could manage into Magic Kingdom in the very few hours we were there on day 1 so we could focus on some exciting things we've got planned for day 2. I know where to find Ariel the Little Mermaid and lots of other fun stuff I've planned for my little princess. Hope to end her Magical Disney Adventure on an "last a lifetime" note.

Thanks for reading everyone and your comments. Nice to see you've come along! I'm off to bed quite early tonight but this bug or allergies whatever it is has really got me.

Take care and God bless.


Additional photos below
Photos: 15, Displayed: 15


Advertisement

On the ferryOn the ferry
On the ferry

From the parking lot you have to take a ride on this train thing called a Tram. The Tram will take you to another place where you choose your ride over to Magic Kingdom by either MonoRail or a ferry. Maya chose the ferry. You can see the sun was really hiding this morning.


1st March 2007

Hi, looks like you are having a great time! It looks nice and hot. Are those elephants on the safari real? Can't wait to see more pics.

Tot: 0.061s; Tpl: 0.011s; cc: 5; qc: 44; dbt: 0.036s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb