Day 23 - Miami


Advertisement
United States' flag
North America » United States » Florida » Miami
August 9th 2009
Published: August 15th 2009
Edit Blog Post

After very little sleep, got up and ad some toast.. then got on the 9.30am bus into South Beach. Headed straight into the water... really nice - it was pretty warm! Stayed in for ages... stayed in too even when it started raining. Then all of a sudden we looked out further into sea and saw a tornado!!! It was ages away and looked tiny but it was still pretty cool!!
Got out of the water with nothing to dry ourselves because our towels were soaking!!!
Went in search of food... just had a slice of pizza.
Headed back to the hotel and sat by the pool for a few hours. There was a few of us there so that was nice!
Had dinner at the hotel restaurant with Contiki vouchers. I tried the Buffalo chicken burger and couldnt eat it.... Wasn't sure what Bleu Cheese was before - now the thought of it makes me feel like im going to be sick =(
We all went out - we had a Contiki Booze cruise planned. It was only Contikians on the boat - and it was open bar... We've all been drinking heaps when we've been paying for it - so giving us an Open bar was a really bad idea!!! Needless to say we all made the most of it!!
After lots of dancing on the boat we headed off to a place called Segfriedos or something... Not sure... Loz and I weren't in there for long - Loz may or may not have made a mess on the floor, so we left and layed on the grass out the front for a while... Michelle kept coming out to make sure Loz was alright, and others brought out some water for us both. We left when the first lot of people headed back to the hotel - couldn't even give you an estimate on what time that was... Headed to bed!

Advertisement



Tot: 0.061s; Tpl: 0.028s; cc: 8; qc: 23; dbt: 0.0257s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 998.5kb