Bon Voyage


Advertisement
United States' flag
North America » United States » Florida » Miami
March 22nd 2009
Published: March 23rd 2009
Edit Blog Post

Abandon ShipAbandon ShipAbandon Ship

Just a drill
After waiting at the airport for what seemed like an eternity we finally made it to Florida. Hoped a bus for Port Miami. Bus ride was a trip. There was a women that was the most obnoxious women we have ever been around. Luckily the trip was just 30 minutes.

When pulling into Port Miami you could see several ships, some with climbing walls some with water slides. Huge floating cities. Pulled up to the gate and was greeted by very friendly porters to take our luggage. So far so good. Finding Lee and Ed was a little difficult but finally connected at about 3:00. 3:45 started the abandon ship drill, I have included a pic of lee and I in our life vest garb. Felt much safer after the drill. Got back to the room and the ship started to pull out. That was cool. Have included pics of us heading out to sea. Will write more later.


Additional photos below
Photos: 8, Displayed: 8


Advertisement



23rd March 2009

Obnoxious Woman
Ok..... you're killing me! What made her so obnoxious that she got labeled the most obnoxious woman you've ever met? Tell Auntie Lee and Uncle Ed we say hi! Love you!
24th March 2009

Wahoo!!!!
You guys look just fantastic in bright orange! I await more pics and to hear some more about the trip!!! Don't make too many waves Heh heh.

Tot: 0.065s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 9; qc: 45; dbt: 0.0443s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb