Day Twenty Two- Miami HUNGOVER


Advertisement
Published: May 23rd 2012
Edit Blog Post

I woke up at about 10:30 which we never let ourselves do because we never want to miss anything but we were in Miami for four nights so we were a bit more lenient! Laura ended up sleeping until I woke her at 12:42! We went for a very hungover lunch at South Beach and walked around that part of town looking at everything (including the actual beach- which is the nicest US beach I've seen so far, but has no waves!) before heading back to the hostel to chill out and google things for the rest of our trip. That night we went looking for Cuban food (Miami has a high Cuban population) and ran into the boys who were going for steaks, we didn't find any good Cuban Food in that area so we went to a place that had two for one cocktails (again forgetting that the HUGE). It seems that big drinks are the trend on ocean drive (the main drag of Miami/ South Beach). They even sell those massive cocktails with two beers upside down in the top as well. Grosssss. As we were finishing the boys walked past so we all went to a bar and got drunk again and made friends with a lot of random people! The boys then went home as they were heading to New York the next day and Laura and I went to a gay bar to meet up with our new friends who were the only one in the world who didn't know they were gay themselves.

Advertisement



Tot: 0.161s; Tpl: 0.008s; cc: 12; qc: 47; dbt: 0.0431s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb