back into gringo land


Advertisement
United States' flag
North America » United States » California
February 12th 2008
Published: February 12th 2008
Edit Blog Post

I've been trying to find the time to update this log but this sheduling thing is cramping my style. Suffice is to say that we're back to the land of plenty and have been seeing plenty of it in Disneyland!

We've been in Annaheim for a couple of days after spending time in San Diego at Balboa Park-saw the zoo, and a bunch of museums. What am amazing spot-and friendly people, no dog crap and didn't smell like sewer..Its amazing what crossing the border does.. I have to say though, I'm choking at the prices after being away for a month, and even moreso in Disneyland where a pop costs 3.00! However-what can you do! The weather has been fantastic and Disneyland even though commercial, is everything that it should be-A whole lot of fun!

We've been in Disneyland for 2 days and havn't stopped. Its the perfect time to be here-the lines are small. Sam and I rode Splash Mountain straight for an hour last night-6 times-because we could, and rode some pretty wild rides at the California Adventure Park. We got a pass-3 days for the price of 5 and will probably spend a week here. We're half a mile away, so can walk there. Life as usual is good.

Advertisement



Tot: 0.221s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 10; qc: 48; dbt: 0.0366s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.4mb