The Iraq Rule That Shook The World!


Advertisement
Iraq's flag
Middle East » Iraq » North » Dohuk
September 18th 2013
Published: September 18th 2013
Edit Blog Post

The law/rule that is enforced in the Iraq that is not enforced in the United States would be that “No Freedom may encounter or damage the Islamic morality”. What this is stating is that even though you have freedom in Iraq that you cannot say that you hate the Islamic culture because then you are bringing down the people that are mainly focused on doing correct in Iraq. If this law was incorporated in the United States law form, then it would affect the C in SPICEy, which is Culture. I say that this law would affect the culture in the United States because in the United States you have the freedom to hate the government and not get blamed for these actions. However, if this law was put into action in the United States it would affect the Culture of having freedom of speech. This is an important law that is active in the United States. The culture would be affected by not having to say what you want to say. This is why Culture would be affected with this law implied in the United States.

I would like to thank http://www.theguardian.com/world/2010/dec/21/iraq-new-cabinet-named for the picture.

i would also like to thank Vhttp://www.everything-taxidermy.com/taxidermy-law/ for the picture.

Advertisement



Tot: 0.079s; Tpl: 0.008s; cc: 7; qc: 54; dbt: 0.0388s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb