Political View On Greece


Advertisement
Greece's flag
Europe » Greece » Attica » Athens
September 25th 2013
Published: September 25th 2013
Edit Blog Post

I do not think that this is the democracy that Ancient Greece had in mind. I say this because the Golden Dawn to me symbolize sort of like a Tyrant empire. I say this because they attacked their own citizens because of the rapper Pavlov Fyass’s death. However, the people of Greece murdered this rapper because they were the lower class of people. Such that the Golden Dawn showed no empathy in stating that these people had the values of not having a job, so in other terms they were trying to prove reasoning on showing the government that they were not going to stand for these actions. I still don’t think that the government of Ancient Greece wanted to prove this exception. Clisthenes took out Hippias because he was being a horrible Tyrant to all of the people in Greece. So this shows how the Golden Dawn is showing that they are turning into a Tyrant society. This is not what Ancient Greece was trying to establish.

I would like to thank the people of this picture, http://www.citytour-athens.com/images/tours/1365512392_big_city.jpg, thanks for the image.

I would also like to thank http://tfw.cachefly.net/snm/images/nm/flags/gr-lgflag.gif, thanks for the picture.


Additional photos below
Photos: 2, Displayed: 2


Advertisement



Tot: 0.063s; Tpl: 0.008s; cc: 8; qc: 48; dbt: 0.041s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb