London Day 4


Advertisement
United Kingdom's flag
Europe » United Kingdom » England
June 21st 2013
Published: June 21st 2013
Edit Blog Post

The first photo is for Miss Cameron and Room 10, we found Basil's brother in the apartment hallway, Henry! We caught the underground to the London Eye. Wit didn't open until 10am so we arrived just after it opened. We missed the big line and had to wait about 15 minutes to get on. It was a cloudy but warm day. We hopped on and went up. You could see all over London. When we got off we went to the London Dungeon, which is just close to the Eye. I didn't really like it, it was scary. They told us the history of London, showing us the dungeons and how prisoners were tortured, about Guy Fawkes, and Jack the Ripper. Dad went on the end ride but I didn't want to so me and mum waited for him. After we had a hot dog we went to Aquarium which was also in the same area. It was really good, there were lots of coloured fish and even a coloured lobster. I got to pat a star fish. Mum took a photo of me in the fish tank! When we came out mum wanted to got to see the Crown Jewels at the Tower of London so we got back on the underground. It was busy at the Tower and inside we had to line up to see the Jewels. Dad didn't want to so he just waited for us. It took about half an hour to get inside. The Jewels were pretty, there were lots of crowns, for big heads and small. There were swords and lots of gold plates and things. And a big golden dress. After we came out we wandered around the castle before catching the underground home. I had some chips wrapped in newspaperWe hen we got back to our apartment we had to get ready to go to the show Matilda. We caught the underground the West End and got a bicycle taxi to the theatre. The show was really good. I really liked Matilda's friend Lavender. The show was bright and fun. I was tired and we got home late.

We have been reading on the Internet about the storm that has hit Wellington. We hope everyone is ok and that there has not been too much damage around the place.


Additional photos below
Photos: 4, Displayed: 4


Advertisement



Tot: 0.375s; Tpl: 0.012s; cc: 5; qc: 45; dbt: 0.1636s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb