London, Day 6


Advertisement
United Kingdom's flag
Europe » United Kingdom » England
June 22nd 2013
Published: June 22nd 2013
Edit Blog Post

Today we went shopping! First we caught the underground to Harrods. We only looked at the ground floor and we were in there for an hour. The food court was awesome, and there was a whole room of chocolates! .....i brought a chocolate mouse and chocolate lips. After that we caught another underground train to Hamelys toy store. We spent over an hour and a half here; it had 5 levels with different toys on each. There was a Lego Queen and Phone Box. There were heaps of staff displaying the different toys, so were really cool! Dad got a bit mad because he didn't think we could fit what we brought in our suitcases.....we did! after the toy store we took our bags back to the apartment and had some lunch. Then we left dad in front of the tv and went to find Westfield Shopping Centre and the Next store. It was huge with heaps of shops, we spent over an hour in Next, I got some nice clothes. Then I made a cat on roller skates at the "Build a bear" shop. We also looked at the Disney shop. We could have stayed a lot longer but mum wanted to get back before it got dark so we caught the underground back to the apartment. Got back at 8pm & had Tesco takeaway for dinner again.

....look at what drove past while we were having a coffee this morning. Couldn't resist a photo!


Additional photos below
Photos: 3, Displayed: 3


Advertisement



Tot: 0.223s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 11; qc: 40; dbt: 0.0407s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb