Nude, nude and more nude


Advertisement
Ireland's flag
Europe » Ireland » County Dublin » Dublin
June 23rd 2008
Published: June 23rd 2008
Edit Blog Post

Hi all,

No photos (for obvious reasons) but just like to direct you to a link that will give you an idea of what Dave and I did last Saturday morning at 3am - it was the funniest thing I've ever done in my life. Bit and pieces everywhere!!!

Freezing but soooooo funny and pretty fun. Dave woke up and sculled two beers to get some Dutch courage. The bloke next to Dave also couldn't wait to get his kit off. He was like Superman he was that quick taking it off (not that Dave dawdled when it came to taking his gear off either - he reckons he felt pressured in to it....yep right). Zoe hesitated a little bit but had to take her jox off as she looked like the odd one out in the end.

Anyway, there was 2,500 people involved so there was no awkwardness as you were just another naked person in a sea of people. What a story - so worth it. Apparently we get a free print of one of the photo so we'll show you when we get home (but only if you can't actually see us in the photo).

Here's the link: www.spencertunick.ie Yep, we were one of those people.

See yas later!

P.S. Thanks to Stace Coops, Stace Kneebone, Mum J and Smell for the comments. Love reading your comments. Keep em coming!

Advertisement



28th June 2008

nudie people
Disgraceful behaviour - but Dad J is now envious and feels the urge to get on the band wagon out in the open spaces- don't think I will let him though, what do you think? All the best for your next adventures, stay safe and happy (and no more public nudie escapades, unless absolutely necessary).
2nd July 2008

HAHAH
HAHAHHAHA i just looked at the website or link, couldn't find you guys, actually THANKGOD for that!!, i don't know why i even looked for you, it would of been awkward if i had of found you. Funny stuff though. Good job
12th July 2008

where do you pick your clothes up from when it's a over!?
28th July 2008

Zoo
I just saw your bare arses in zoo weekly ha ha

Tot: 0.052s; Tpl: 0.011s; cc: 7; qc: 24; dbt: 0.0278s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1mb