Bye, bye Dublin!!


Advertisement
Ireland's flag
Europe » Ireland » County Dublin » Dublin
June 30th 2008
Published: June 30th 2008
Edit Blog Post

Hi all,

Well, it's finally come around and gone - our last weekend in Dublin. Hectic, crazy, drinking, cleaning, organising, dancing, cuddling babies - it's had it all really.

We've been here for five months now and it's been great, but it's time to move on and see some sunshine (without the rain and howling wind that's been quite common here during June - boo!)

We both had fun with our work mates on Friday then with Lindy Foat, Steffi and Cecile (housemate) on Saturday, then it was out to see the little cutie, Ava Niamh Curran (and Belinda, John and Wendy). She has the life - eats, sleeps and soils herself all day. What a life! Actually, that's pretty much what Dave's been doing for the last week. Ha! Mum, Dad and Grandma are all doing well and Ava is as fit as they come.

Have put some photos of Dublin on here so you can see the city that we've called home for 4-5 months. The best thing about Ireland was the people, so friendly and made you feel welcome from day one - thanks for that guys! Appreciated (and Liz, I'm expecting a comment about that!)

But for now it's off to Spain to start with for 8 nights - can't wait to hit the beach!

Anyway, enjoy your last look at Dublin and get ready for some sunny, warm-looking pics from Spain and abroad.

Bye!

Zoe and Dave




Additional photos below
Photos: 11, Displayed: 11


Advertisement

Outside our apartmentOutside our apartment
Outside our apartment

Sniff, sniff - no more awesome room :-(
Monthly horse market...Monthly horse market...
Monthly horse market...

...right outside our apartment. Crap everywhere. Neigh!


1st July 2008

GOODBYE ZOE!!
Hey Zoe, (or should I say dia is mhuire agat - You know what I mean!!!) Hope you are settled in sunny Spain - big change from our wonderful rainy weather here in good old Dublin! Glad you enjoyed your stay here - I miss your friendly smile already! SOOO glad you didn't put any photos of lks staff on the blog, whew!!!! Bet I am the first person to comment from here - ha ha I said I would be!!! Adios amigo, will keep in touch.... Liz xxxx (Slan Leat Zoe!!!) :)
2nd July 2008

5 MONTHS, wow i can't believe it has been that long. Can't wait to see the travel pics. You could nearly say you were dublin locals.

Tot: 0.239s; Tpl: 0.018s; cc: 9; qc: 44; dbt: 0.0319s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb