Liverpool, Manchester and Chester


Advertisement
United Kingdom's flag
Europe » United Kingdom » England
June 15th 2008
Published: June 15th 2008
Edit Blog Post

Hi all,

Well this was our last weekend trip - over to England to see a couple of cities and get out of Dublin. Liverpool was fantastic - cheap (that's what we like)) and the night life went off. Chester was really cool - really old Tudor style houses but they've maintained them so they look unreal.

Enjoy the pics. Will put one more entry on with a few shots of Dublin before we leave and then the next blog you'll see will be us in Spain!!!!!!! Yipee!! (Hopefully it won't be a photo of Dave in hospital after being gored by a bull). We head off on 1st July so that means only 10 more working days before the real adventure begins...4 months of non-stop travelling. Yes, we know. You're all jealous but someone's gotta do it.

Send us an email or note letting us know what you guys are doing.

See ya!

Zoe and Dave

P.S. Is there is anyone else alive in Yarram except for Di Foat? Comments people, we want comments!


Additional photos below
Photos: 11, Displayed: 11


Advertisement

Getting in touch with his feminine sideGetting in touch with his feminine side
Getting in touch with his feminine side

...this part of the Maritime Museum explored a different side of life in the Navy, if you know what I mean.
ChesterChester
Chester

Beatiful little Tudor village.
Toilet anyone?Toilet anyone?
Toilet anyone?

It was convenient for the blokes, anyway. It would have been interesting for the ladies.
Dave playing with kids...Dave playing with kids...
Dave playing with kids...

I mean, playing WITH the kids.
Try hard Beatles...Try hard Beatles...
Try hard Beatles...

...who were awesome in the Cavern Club where the Beatles started. Felt like we were back in the 60's!! Great fun!
Hmmm....Hmmm....
Hmmm....

Apparently you've already been to the Cavan, Mum Janssen?
Getting fit at the airportGetting fit at the airport
Getting fit at the airport

Yep, John Lennon airport in Liverpool had a gym and I was bored.


19th June 2008

good to go
sounds like your good to go!!!! funny me and ben left on the 1st of July to. Good luck guys im sure you will have a ball!!!!! Be brave Dave, be very brave!!
19th June 2008

Hey MIss Zoe and Dave, Just got your postcard and loved it!!! I love LOVE love getting mail. I have been constantly checking what your up too but too lazy to write anything plus my reports are finally in so i am currently having the greatest party in my head. Would love to see you over here. CAtch you two later Eleanor
22nd June 2008

beatleland
loved the photos in this blog - just how we imagined England etc, to look and be. Yes, the Cavan, memories of 68, I wish. Nan is loving the stories too as we are. Hope you've warmed up afer your madness on saturday last Zoe - wonder if you will be able to pick out your lovely whiteness!
22nd June 2008

Gross
Those toilets are gross. Wow Rhonda and her past life, thats amazing. Find something with stace on it i am jealous. I am heading to byron on wednesday for a short break, good times. Also have to get my wisdon teeth out in 3 weeks, fantastic times, having all 4 out in the chair. I know i am tough. Can't wait to post a picture of my fat face on face book as a profile picture. Look out for it. Brents 21st pictures are up on his site also. Just a few.

Tot: 0.213s; Tpl: 0.011s; cc: 7; qc: 44; dbt: 0.0352s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb