Love is in the air


Advertisement
Germany's flag
Europe » Germany » Berlin » Berlin
July 15th 2006
Published: July 19th 2006
Edit Blog Post

Silly you ...don't think that I have met someone special ...it is just happened that today in Berlin it is one of the biggest party. The love (parade) is back after 2 years of absence due to insufficient fund. It is where young people and wild teenagers who like techno and dancing music can enjoy the blasting sound from the oversize amplifier in float parade trucks represented a lots of clubs in all over europe. This is one event in someone's lifetime who should experience before he/she die ?? extracted from a book titled 100 things to do and visit before you die. it is an interesting sight to witness. Kids (I can call these teenagers) are drinking, making noise, whitsling, dancing wildly and somewhat passionately through various DJ who make appealing and sounding music.
Saw a girl passing out and sleeping on the grass in the park by the road.
Saw a drunk kid being arrested by the police and he is resisting but unable to overthrow the 2 polices who know exactly what to do.
one guy is being loaded into an ambulance and peeking through to see that he was crying ???
and the litter, empty beer liquor bottles ...oh mine ...it has to take days to clean up the mess.
I'm glad I am able to witness this event (happen one day in a year to the least). One thing I can tick off the list of what to do.

Advertisement



Tot: 0.21s; Tpl: 0.01s; cc: 28; qc: 122; dbt: 0.1053s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.3mb